• Credit card, debit card and cash. ATM is located onsite.
• Fully charged phone
• Sun protection - sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
• Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
• High back fold up chair
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patron’s venue management reserves the right to refuse and evict any:
• Patrons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly.
• Persons gaining unauthorised access to the event.
• Patron not in possession of a valid – whole ticket, damaged or defaced ticket, a ticket purchased from an unauthorised ticket agent, or a valid pass / approved means of entry.
• Tickets and Passes must be validated and used only once per event or face confiscation.
• Patron using offensive and/or threatening language or ignoring the directions of authorised venue staff will be evicted from the venue and may be liable for prosecution.
• Any patron found vandalising or damaging any infrastructure at the event will be arrested and liable for damages.
• Patrons who throw articles or gain unauthorised entry into restricted areas will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
PROHIBITED ITEMS (ALL AREAS)
• Aerosol cans
• Alcohol. You may not bring in or leave with any alcohol whatsoever.
• Cameras - no professional standard or video cameras
• Metal cutlery, scissors, or knives of any sort
• Large prams (small prams or pusher is ok in seated areas)
• All Eskies
• Picnic blankets (small blanket for a baby or toddler is ok in seated area)
• Low back (low to the ground) chairs
• Selfie sticks
• Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
• Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe
• Illicit drugs and illegal substances,
• Spray cans or compressed canisters
• Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, knives, dangerous weapons, smoke bombs
• Megaphones, loud hailers, whistles
• Bicycles, skateboards, Scooters, roller skates and rollerblades cannot be used inside the venue.
• Any animals except guiding or hearing animals
Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct, or interfere with any performer.
Please have all bags and chair bags ready for inspection.